I offer spirited, engaging public lectures using audience involvement. My lecture themes include:
- the relevance of diversity in leadership teams
- social and demographic trends affecting firms and how firms can prepare
- planning comprehensively and sustainably about work-life issues, for individuals and firms
- Women and men in science careers
- Science careers in international comparison
- United States versus Germany in work and family dynamics
- Integrating high-potential internationals in your organization
- Please contact me for additional possibilities
- Women as leaders in mid-size firms: Discovering hidden talents and untapped resources
- Authentic at work: A conscious approach to role expectations and role models
- The influence of gender roles on career pathways
- Glass Ceiling, the Labyrinth, or just a question of time? Successes and obstacles on the career ladder for German and American women
- Women in leadership
- ‘In for a penny, in for a pound!‘ Successful leadership at Universities: Advice out of research and experience
- Inclusiveness in Human Resources Management: What’s the Win?
- The Intercultural Classroom: Innovative teaching methods
- Combining science and parenthood: a comparison of Germany and the USA
- Combining career and family: The American example
- Dual Careers and the successful management of work and family in science and academia
- The uniqueness of the German scientific system: my insider and outsider perspective
- Women in science: new perspectives
- Upswing or Stagnation? A decisive phase for equal opportunity policy in science (in Germany)
- Equal Opportunity Policies: why so difficult? And yet it would be so easy?
- Gender Segregation in Professorships: boosted by a “Compensation Strategy”?
- The gender-specific consequences of the new payscale for professors in Germany
Trainings and Programs
Together with my team, I offer trainings to identify where gender bias can occur in teams and decisions and what can be done about it: scientifically-based and easy to understand.
I offer a program for women to identify their leadership potential and discern whether a career move into leadership is right for them.
I offer tailor-made workshops for experienced women in leadership positions to sharpen their leadership skills and improve their performance.
Post in: German